· KAYAKING & fishing ·
Our guided excursions with the possibility of Kayaking & Fishing on the south coast of Tenerife, El Palm-mar.
The activity begins with an explanation about the handling of the shovel and the boat. Also we add some guidelines for the excursion. After being prepared, the embarkation and a small practice are carried out to gain confidence.
After that, we are ready to go Kayaking & Fishing on our Kayaks! Good luck!
Then the tour begins, during which stops will be made for the guide to give an interpretation and tell curiosities of the area. The tour will be round trip.
We turn your kayak into a unique fishing platform on the Atlantic ocean, you will feel right in the action while fishing the different sea life of the island.
Do not miss the island from this beautiful point of view and…have a good catch!
- Overview of the highlights when fishing with Kayak, a fun and relaxing experience.
- Discover the species in the coast of Tenerife shout fishing from a kayak!
- Relaxing, fun and safe for a whole family to have a great experience together.
- Learn the tricks from our expert guides, to maximize the experience.
Take to the water and access new fishing spots in a fishing kayak. Perfect for the whole family, this day out will teach you all about fishing techniques, while you enjoy a paddle in a stable kayak. Take in the beauty of the local area, and hopefully take home a fish or two for dinner!
- Rental of a single kayak, paddle, fishing equipment and life jacket
- Light refreshments included
- Experienced kayak guide
Whether you’re an experienced paddler or you’ve never sat in a kayak, this four hour guided tour is a great day out for the whole family. The kayaks are very stable, so you can relax and focus on catching some fish!
With a fishing kayak, you can access areas that normal fishing boats would not be able to reach. You expert guide will teach you techniques so you get the most out of the tour, and ensure you have lots of fun.
- Tours last approximately 4 hours
- Tours are available year round, except Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Years Day